As your legal world becomes larger, and as subjects move from place to place with increasing frequency, a larger part of the service of process is to enlist the services of companies in other cities, states, and even countries to complete your requests.
In the current economic climate, nothing is as frustrating to you than the “disappearance” of a subject. . It is in these instances that it is more important than ever to be able to rely on thorough and competent skip tracing.
An important part of our commitment to you is our ability to respond to your unexpected immediate needs. We offer services for Rush Filings, Rush Service of Process, and Rush Deliveries.
The process servers at Liddy Legal Support Services place their chosen profession of process serving in high regard. We believe we owe it to our clients to perform and communicate in a professional manner.
We train our couriers to be more than just a “warm body”
available to stand in line at the courthouse.
OUT OF TOWN
SERVICE OF PROCESS
The process servers at Liddy Legal Support Services place their chosen profession of process serving in high regard. We believe we owe it to our clients to perform and communicate in a professional manner. Communication with our clients is as important as the actual service of process. Our service manages are dedicated to properly managing your serves and advising you of the status of any service entrusted to us. We know the importance of serving your documents properly. Experience also plays an important role in our success. Our servers have decades of experience as Process Servers in Arizona. At Liddy Legal Support Services, we value your trust and the responsibility you have given us.
SERVICE OF PROCESS FAQs
● How long after service is received is the first attempt made?
- Routine service is attempted within 48 hours of receiving your documents. RUSH service is attempted within the first 24 hours after we receive your documents.
● Can service of process be done on a Reservation?
- Reservations in Arizona generally do -not- allow for the service of process even by those Certified by the State of Arizona. A Reservation may have an appointed Tribal process server permitted to serve on that Reservation only. Liddy Legal can assist you in these matters.
● What happens when a person is avoiding service?
- You have a choice of requesting a stakeout of the subject's home or business, or both. The alternative is to petition the court for an "Order for Alternative Service" which could include posting your documents on the subject's door and/or mailing the documents to the subject's last known address.
● There was a movie where the process server disguised himself as a doctor to serve someone in a hospital; do your process servers disguise themselves in order to serve process?
- No. In Arizona, Process Servers are Certified (licensed and registered) by the Arizona State Supreme Court and are required to perform their duties using good character. If a Process Server misrepresents him or herself in order to serve process, that service could be thrown out and the process server could have their Certification suspended or even revoked. Also, Liddy Legal Support Services does not permit our process servers to place themselves into potentially fraudulent or harmful situations.
LIDDY LEGAL SUPPORT SERVICES | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | WEBSITE DESIGN MJE.DESIGN